play_arrow

keyboard_arrow_right

Listeners:

Top listeners:

skip_previous play_arrow skip_next
00:00 00:00
chevron_left
chevron_left
  • cover play_arrow

    RADIO ROXI TIMELESS TUNES

Celebrity News

Gino D’Acampo involved in horror crash that left ‘blood everywhere’ during filming of new ITV show

today28/10/2023

Background
share close


Gino D’Acampo has reportedly been involved in a horror crash while filming a new show for ITV in Vienna, an insider has claimed.

The celebrity chef and presenter is said to have been livid with producers after being injured in the crash and then fell ill which he blamed for working in freezing conditions.


WATCH HERE: Matt Hancock appears on ITV’s Dancing on Ice

Eamonn Holmes ITV

Production on the big-budget travel show has been confirmed to be halted in the wake of the incident which occurred on October 18.

D’Acampo is said to have had a temperature of 40.3C and was left bed-bound which he blames on “12-14 hour days” filming in the freezing cold.

“It was the worst shoot of our life,” he told the Sun.

“I am shocked I have not had a phone call from ITV to see how I am and I cannot wait to talk to them about all of this.

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:

ITV logo

ITV confirmed that the show was no longer ‘in production’

PA

“After 22 years of working with them, I am in an accident and I get ill, and yet I don’t get a phone call; I smell a fish. I think ITV have no idea what happened.”

A source told the publication that both D’Acampo and Sirieix had “flagged ­concerns about health and safety” and were reportedly “exhausted” on account of the filming conditions.

“Earlier, they had been filming in a glacier.

“One stunt saw Gino have to go down a 200ft slide on a toboggan, clutching a cocktail glass. He raised concerns at the top of the slide about the glass.

Gino D’Acampo was reportedly livid following the crash

PA

“He was still filming a piece to camera when a mother and her two kids came hurtling down at 30mph and crashed.

“There was blood everywhere and one of the boys had blood pouring from his mouth.”

Filming crew and the cast have reportedly been sent home and offered counselling following the incident.

ITV confirmed to the Sun that the show was no longer “in production”.

GB News has approached ITV for comment



Source link

Written by: radioroxi

Rate it

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0%